- Cable TV (CATV)
- Broadcast (AM, FM, TV)
- Microwave (Backhaul)
- Wind energy
- Site ownership/Development/Leasing
- Federal, state, and municipal governments
Our company specializes in tower inspections. We can give you practical information about your tower’s condition quickly and cheaply. The inspections we can perform include:
- physical inspection of the steel structure (paint condition, bolt tightness, wear or damage, etc.)
- antenna inspection (coax condition, antennas and radomes, antenna mounts, coax hangers and grounding kits, etc.)
- other components (lights, lightning rods, detuning equipment, etc.)
- tower plumb and guy tension
- periodic lighting and site inspections
We work with customers to decide what the inspection should be, from a simple determination of tower condition to more detailed reports. We have done thorough punchlist inspections, with lists of required photos, as well as one-page written reports. We are experienced with pre- and post-construction inspections, including height verifications, antenna and coax locations.
Although many engineering firms can provide these services, it may be at higher cost and in a less timely manner. We can assist Professional Engineers in gathering data in the field when a PE’s stamp is required.
When retrofits are being planned or engineers are seeking stress analysis or wind loading on towers, we are called in to perform more exact measurements of tower members. We gather data on sizes of tower components, antennas, coaxes and other appurtances. HTS measures tower member sizes, verifies antenna heights, dimensions, and azimuths. We provide information through photographs, drawings or spreadsheets.